Signed up with NuffnangX? Awesome!
Now you can find, follow and communicate with your favourite bloggers on mobile. To enhance your blog reading experience, you should claim and verify your blog.
Why should you claim and verify your blog?
• To verify you are the accurate owner of the blog
• To integrate conversations with bloggers
• Receive push notifications whenever you get a comment
Do take note that claiming and verifying your blog can only be done via the website, www.nuffnangx.com.
Here’s how you can claim your blog:
1) Log in to your NuffnangX. (If you are a new user signing up, go through the Quickstart process before proceeding to step 2)
2) Look at the name you used to sign up with at the right hand corner of the screen.
3) Click on it, and go to “Claim my blog.”
4) Follow the instructions on the website to claim and verify your blog.
For NuffnangX users who have verified their blogs, NuffnangX conversations will be integrated by default. You can change this settings by going to “Verification Options” under “My Blogs.”
If you experience an error that says, “non official domain,” that’s because it takes time for the blog server to register it. Check back shortly, and if you still experience problems, tweet us @nuffnangx or send us a ticket here.
With that, we hope you continue to enjoy your NuffnangX experience!